A one-week, budget-friendly, family meal plan made with real, quality ingredients. With Deliciously Simple Paleo, you will spend as little money as possible, be full, and be in and out of the kitchen quickly with recipes and ingredients that work together. With 20 recipes such as –
- Salt & Garlic Roasted Chicken
- Family-Favorite Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Rosemary Kale Chicken Soup
- Go-To Paleo Waffles
- Classic Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- One-Pot 30-Minute Chili
- Nacho Salad
- Best Ever Taco Seasoning
- Tangy Tomato Chicken Drumsticks
- Purist Burgers
- One-Minute Chocolate Cake
- and more!
It’s sure to please every member of your family!
Deliciously Simple Paleo also includes –
- tips to stock your Paleo kitchen,
- substitutions so you can play and tweak the ingredients to suit your tastes/food intolerances,
- budget meal plan/menu with 3 meals a day for a full 7 day week,
- shopping list for a family of 4 with weekly cost of only about $33 per person!
I am constantly looking for ways to save time and money in my kitchen. Over the years, I’ve fine tuned and made some tweaks to this plan, and now I’m ready to share it with all of you! The plan is this: spend as little money as possible, be full (no meatless entrées here to cut costs!), and be in and out of the kitchen with recipes and ingredients that work together. Let’s dig in!